Tea tree oil is obtained from the leaves of the Australian tree of the same name. Native Australians have used it as a traditional medicine for many years. Today, people use tea tree oil in different places, including keeping the skin healthy. Does this include acne? Let’s have a closer look at how tea tree oil may benefit from acne breakouts, the safest way to use it, and safety precautions to keep in mind.
How To Use Tea Tree Oil For Acne
It’s effective than other all-natural remedies that I’ve tried. It’s even helpful into cystic acne, for those underground monster zits that hurt so serious. I can understand how frustrating it can be to try lots of unusual treatments only to ascertain where acne comes right back after a couple of weeks.
I noticed while I began using essential oils for skin care. And as I’m certainly ever in favor of following natural remedies in place of the harsh chemical stuff, that was truly super inspiring for me.
Oil for Acne: Methods I’ve Used
Here are some various ways you can apply tea tree oil for acne:
- By Mixing 1-drop with your regular moisturizer. take care of the eyes area!
- Add 1-drop to your normal cleanser. Also, here need cautious not to get it in your eyes!
- Mix a half cup of sugar with 1/4 cup of sesame else use olive oil, 1 spoon of honey with10 drops of tea tree oil for an acne-fighting scrub. This is fit for the grater breakouts but could be a little too valiant for cystic acne. Tea tree oil mix up with honey even natural chemicals so you can keep this in a jar right in your herb cupboard. Do not to press the scrub into your skin as you practice – you should be very soft and you will still get the interests of exfoliation.
- To lift acne on your body, you can add tea tree oil to your regular bath. I like to add essential oils to Epsom salts or even baking soda before pouring in the bath as essential oils are not solvent in water and as it needs a carrier.
- Add 4 to 5 drops of tea tree oil in 1/4 cup of plain yogurt than practice the resulted mixture as a mask. Clean it with cool water after 15-20 minutes.
- Choose an acne-fighting facial serum.
How Tea Tree Oil Works
Tea tree oil potent antibacterial features and is active against MRSA, which is a pull of bacteria that have developed immunity to some man-made antibiotics. So it’s a natural outcome that can fight the spread of harmful germs. Its traits also make it useful in fighting acne. If the skin is fastidious tea tree oil never fails to whip it into form when it breakout.
What Brand of Tea Tree Oil Should I Use?
I love that it’s a very affordable alternative for naturally clearing up my skin. A tiny bottle of this oil only needs a few dollars and lasts a long time, I’ve tried before different brands of essential oils and believe one of those conditions where you (regularly) get what you pay for. Essential oil nature values big time and they are not all built equally.
majority of people go for only the big name, top dollar brands doTERRA and Young Living. Those are definite, however, they are, in overpriced. When you can get equal results from a less cost make, while the product is pure, why wouldn’t you?
I’ve bought remarkable essential oils that ended up not being pure. It’s really irritating! while two brands that I have come to trust are:
- Using Aura Cacia – No doubt, Your will Love them! This is the most cost-effective alternative, primarily if you love following essential oils for many different objects like me, and it’s not as pricey as you’d consider when you think how much acne skincare stuff can cost sometimes.
- While Practicing Plant Therapy – This easily accessible at online store like Amazon, Plant Therapy is one of the most imparted essential oil brands by herbalists and aromatherapists. I haven’t worked all of their oils, but I favour their tea tree oil and the others I have used.
Its prefer to dilute this oil with a carrier oil before working it to treat rashes, cuts or acne. In some cases like sensitive skin or not, it is likely to overtreatment with external use. So, I trust you’ve found this info helpful and that you’ll be on your way to clear skin soon. I know how frustrating and irritating acne the reason why I craved to make this post as informative as possible. If you have any issues at all, give a comment below.