How To Get Rid Of Acne Scars Overnight. Wondering whether magician hazel works? If bio-oil is any good? What home remedies and overnight medications to use? Look no further than our guide.
f you’re fighting with acne, don’t worry, it’s common for people of all ages, though more seen in teens and women going through the menopause.
Acne happens when you’ve got a hormonal irregularity in the body. Any changes in your hormones make glands to produce more oil than usual, which then affects your skin pores to get clogged up, allowing bacteria to grow.
So you know why it appears, but we all know it doesn’t end there. If you’ve decided to take things into your own hands and got anxious you’ll know that acne disappears scars to occur after a breakout. They won’t go away easily and induce damage to your skin. They’re usually red or brown with odd, trenched texture to them.
There’s no anchored time as to how long they last, though it’s often weeks to months, it’s best to point clear or harsh chemical remedies. There’s plenty of home remedies you can work and prevention measures you can take to expedite things up. Sequentially you need to be patient.
Here are some simple remedies you can try at home.
1. Aloe Vera
Aloe Vera is anti-inflammatory and has antibacterial traits so is an excellent tool in your acne scar remedy arsenal.
How to do:
- You’ll need the natural aloe vera leaf – dip out the gel after you cut it open.
- Practice the gel to the scars and massage it in.
- Give 30 minutes and then rinse it off.
- Reform 2 or 3 times daily.
- Mix 1-spoon of aloe vera gel and 3 drops of tea tree essential oil.
- Use it to the scar.
- Wash it with cold water after 15 minutes.
- Practice once daily.
Lemon works as a natural bleach and lighten any kind of scars on your skin.
It lifts dead skin cells, helps new skin cell growth and improves skin elasticity.
How to do:
- Practice fresh lemon juice directly on to the scars working with your fingertips or a cotton bud.
- Give it 10 minutes, then rinse it off with water.
- Reform 2 times a day.
- Mix equal quantities of lemon juice and honey.
- Use a cotton ball to practice toward the scars.
- Devise it for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Wash it off with the help of water and pat dry.
- Reform once a day.
- Mix 1-spoon lemon juice with 1-spoon of vitamin E oil.
- Refer to your acne scars before continuing to bed.
- Wash it off the next morning.
- Rehearse daily.
3. Coconut Oil
This is a vibrant source of vitamin E and fatty acids.
- Massage coconut oil into the skin
- Practice warm coconut oil to the scars
- Press onto scars for 10 minutes
- Devise for an hour
- Rinse with warm water
- Mix lavender oil with 1-spoon coconut oil
- Practice to area and massage in for a few minutes
- Leave for 30 minutes
- Wash it off with warm water
- Reform once or twice daily for some weeks
4. Vitamin E Oil
The oil is an antioxidant so promotes repair the skin.
- Penetrate the end of a vitamin E gel capsule.
- Take out the gel and practice directly on the scarred skin.
- Do this 3 times a day.
- Mix 1 vitamin E capsule contents with 1-spoon of castor oil.
- Practice it on the affected skin before going to bed.
- Devise it on overnight.
- Wash it off the next morning – practice warm water.
- Try it again daily.
5. Baking Soda
Baking Soda serves as a mild exfoliant to help dissolve the scar tissue by layers.
- 2-spoons of baking soda into a bowl.
- Add water to produce a thin paste.
- Practice the mixture on your acne scars.
- Devise it on for a couple of minutes, then wash it off.
- Reform once daily for some weeks to better fade your acne scars.
The high carbohydrate content benefits fade scars and blemishes.
What to do:
- Grate 1 potato and strain into cloth to get the juice.
- Practice this to the acne scars.
- Leave it for 20 minutes before washing.
- Cut a potato into dense slices.
- Cover a slice onto your skin for a minute.
- Leave the juice on your face for 20 minutes.
- Wash it off.