Its time to Tied with carrots, fruit, ginger, & more this Morning Glow Tonic will surely get you moving in the morning. Leap the coffee and pour up a tall glass to take your day off to a healthy start. I dug out my big Omega Juicer last month and began juicing everything I could get my hands on. I honestly shouldn’t ever put it away because then I forget all about it. Juicing is various than making a smoothie but it’s just as tasty.
My good friend, Zoya, made me this one day when we were just at her house. Aren’t those carrots beautiful?! My friend runs a huge multi-state produce co-op so she regularly has the best produce at her house. I’m so jealous of the number of amazing fruits and vegetables she always has. I should be more like her and retain my kitchen stocked with amazingly fresh ingredients.
For now, I will stock my fridge with all the ingredients to prepare this delicious juice for breakfast. Juicing does require a particular machine, but you can do a ton with it. I highly assist you to consider adding one to your kitchen…they come in all sorts of price ranges, but I prefer the Omega Juicer as I find that nibbling juicers are superior to centrifuge juicers. Yet, if you can only afford a centrifuge juicer…get it and upgrade later.
Morning Glow Tonic
- 10 large carrots
- 7 small gala apples
- 1 whole pineapple, peeled
- 1-inch fresh ginger, skinned
- Fresh juice of 1 lime
How to Make
- Cut the apples and pineapple in pieces small enough to go through the possibility on your juicer.
- Run first 5 ingredients through the juicer, having an apple to run through last (this betters to finish pushing all the other ingredients through).
- If you can, run pulp for the second time to extract even more juice. Pour into a large container, add lime juice, stir, and serve over ice.