Dark Circles Under Eyes. All young men and women are facing the same problem. i.e., dark circles under eyes. The majority of them ignore it because, it’s a common problem and they deem It never cure. But there are a few solutions. Our nature provided all plenty of resources to cure all problems. To evade this problem read some most useful home remedies to remove dark circles here.
Home Remedies to Remove Dark Circles Under Eyes:
1. Coconut oil for Dark Circles:
Coconut oil is a pleasing oil to cure mostly all skin problems.
How to Use Coconut Oil:
- Massaging daily with coconut oil at any time is an adequate remedy to lighten dark circles.
- Coconut oil improves smooth skin and prevents wrinkles and fine lines under the eyes.
- Apply warm coconut oil before moving to bed on your under-eye area and eyelids as your eyes will be taking rest so it would give a lasting effect.
Routines: Repeat this two to three times daily for a few months or till you are satisfied with the results.
2. Baking Soda for Dark Circles:
The anti-inflammatory traits baking soda helps to improve the blood circulation under the eyes. And also baking soda has skin soothing and lightening attributes.
How to Use:
- Mix 1-spoon of baking soda in water in a small bowl
- Mix them to make a smooth paste (do not add too much water)
- Apply this resulted in paste on the affected area and gently rub with your fingertips.
- Leave it to absorb 20 minutes, Then wash your face with water.
Routines: Follow this simple remedy once a week.
Benefit: Baking soda paste assists to get rid of puffiness of eyes and dark circles lastingly.
3. Almond Oil for Dark Circles:
Almond oil is recognized as a natural ingredient that is very positively useful for the delicate dark circles under the eyes. By regular use of almond oil around your eyes will help to fade dark circles under eyes. In addition to almond oil, you can also practice some vitamin E oil to eliminate the dark circles under the eyes.
How to Use Almond Oil:
- Before sleeping, practice a little warm almond oil if likely or a normal temperature one will also go and over the dark circles under eyes and then gently rub it into the skin.
- Leave it to absorb deeply into the skin layers overnight.
- In the morning, wash it off while bathing with cold water.
Routines: Practice this remedy regularly until the dark circles under eyes fade or disappear completely.
4. Cucumber to Remove Dark Circles Under Eyes:
Cucumbers have cooling traits and have skin-lightening strength! It even raises tanning! The mild astringent features of cucumber help to fix those raccoon eyes directly. And also they have a very active soothing and refreshing effect.
How to Use Cucumber:
- Cut a fresh and big cucumber into thick round slices and then chill them in the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
- Place the slices over the eyes and rub it a bit on the affected skin area for 12 minutes.
- Now rinse it with water.
Routines: If you have time then practice this remedy twice a day for about a week or more.
5. Potato Juice for Dark Circles:
Potato has natural bleaching factors present these can serve to lighten the dark circles under eyes and get rid of puffiness or eye bags around the eyes.
How to Use Potato Juice:
- You need to mash one average size of raw potatoes to extract the juice out of it.
- Soak a cotton ball with the juice and then you must place it covering your closed eyes.
- Make sure potato juice covers the dark circles under the eyes very well and also the eyelids.
- Allow this juice to absorb by the skin 10 minutes.
- Now rinse your eyes well with cool water.
Routines: Practice this at least once a day for a few weeks.
Tip: If you are not able to accompany the potato juice remedy then you can even use the potato slices just as a cucumber to lift dark circles under eyes.
6. Rose Water for Dark Circles:
Rosewater is an affordable product to use remedy for dark circles under eyes. It has incredible ingredients for skincare. It also restores the skin cells and has a soothing and cooling impact on tired eyes. Due to its super mild astringent traits, it works as a good skin toner and face mist.
How to Use Rose Water:
- Dip a cotton eye pad in rose water for a few minutes.
- Put the same infused pad on your closed eyelids and feel the soothing result. It is suggested to refrigerate the water a day before using it.
- Leave the pad on for 15 minutes.
Routines: Practice this remedy twice daily for a few weeks.
7. Tomato Juice for Dark patches:
Tomatoes have bleaching characteristics just like potatoes have that can lighten skin to a great range. Also, tomatoes are recognized to keep the skin tight and firm.
How to Use Tomato Juice:
- Mix about 1-spoon of tomato juice with about 1½ spoon of fresh lemon juice.
- Lightly practice this cooling mixture on the dark circles with cotton balls
- Leave it for 10 minutes, then rinse it off with water.
Routines: Practice this remedy twice a day for a few weeks.